Monday, October 27, 2008

World Tournament in Dallas


We had a great time playing at the Class C World Tournament in Dallas! Even though we were missing a few players, I thought we did a great job. It's not like it used to be with World Tournaments. There was great competition and several girls hit it out of the 300 fence. I only saw that back in A world many moons ago. Now, with the new bats it was like everyone can hit for the fence. This is the team I have played with for many years and was so fortunate to meet one at the gym and get hooked up with them. We placed fourth at the World Tournament and we thought we could have beat the team one more game but it didn't happen. We were very happy with our performance though.
We recently all went Haunted Housing at the field of Screams. It was great! I had such a great time and Scott seemed to really enjoy it too. It was great to do something with them outside of the softball field. Everyone laughed their heads off. This past weekend we placed 2nd in the Duck Soup Tournament! It's were you do something different each inning. Like bat left handed, run opposite direction and stuff. I brought a clown wig and even had to wear it. You wore it if you got 3rd inning third out. It was pretty funny.

No comments: