


We are excited to host a barn dance yet again this Friday. We decided we needed to get ready for Fall by carving a pumkin. Leroy "the Pumkin" came about on Monday evening. We had a great time making a welcoming happy pumkin for our Fall Barn Dance. He glows very bright and cheers me up at night when I think about the Market and all the money I see leaving my account. Good times!! So for all those who are feeling annoyed by the debates, accusations, bail outs and just plain stupidity; please join me by finding a little joy through Leroy's smile! Good Times!
Happy Halloweeeennnnieeeeee!
2 comments:
Oooooo, I can't wait to show this to Huck in the morning! You know he and Troy are going to be Pumpkin Heads for Halloween. Troy's been papier mache-ing lately.
How was the barn dance?!?! Wish we could have been there!!!!!
I love Leroy. He's quite a sweetie.
(Even if he can't say, 'Like m'tooth?"
Post a Comment