


We are happy to have had a full year together as a married couple. I didn't think about getting married so close to Halloween. It's kinda funny because this time last year we were on a plane traveling to Jamaica and not even thinking about Halloween. This year we won't be passing out candy, since both of us are off sugar that might push us over the edge. We are planning on spending a great time together enjoying our anniversary this weekend.
Here is a picture of our two pumpkins Leroy and Victor. Leroy was made for our barn dance and Victor is for Halloween. I enjoyed them both because I love pumpkin seeds.
So enjoy your candy and kids dressed in fun costumes. We are off thinking only about us! Sorry, we are going to be selfish this Halloween weekend. Maybe next year we will give every little kid we can find sugar but this year ... we are hiding out!
1 comment:
How great that you can hide away and enjoy time together and fun that you create. That's how it should be. As for candy hand out's I always make popcorn and this year we had 15 little spooks and as they walked away we heard them yelling to their mom's in the street, "I got POPCORN ! I got POP-corn ! Try it, the kids love it.
See you soon, love birds. xoxo
Mama Judy and Granddad David.
Post a Comment