Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Two new additions to our household!!




We wanted to be the first to tell all you who read our blog. We decided to add on to our family. We will give you a hint. There are two! Both are the same size. They don't look alike although they have some of the same features. They need food and water. They just got something new from the store. One has a dash a yellow. Scott gave them to me on our 10th month anniversary. If you would like to make a guess please try and post something. I will post the pics within a week. Good Luck!!
Two new clues. They don't talk but have green on them.
CONGRATULATIONS TO JIMI SHE FIGURED OUT THEY WERE PLANTS. ONE IS SARAH AND THE OTHER IS SAM. THANKS FOR PLAYING THIS FUN GAME WITH ME!

7 comments:

Jimi said...

Are they fish? Or did our kitties show up at your house? (Actually, they have reappeared. C found them on Tuesday night when he was on his way to a friend's house.)

Anonymous said...

I am guessing ferrets though I hope I'm wrong. And though a dash of yellow on a ferret does not sound quite right.

XO!

Anonymous said...

And I am guessing parrots because that rhymes with ferrets and a dash of yellow would be just fine.

Anonymous said...

But really I'm guessing bunnies. And the dash of yellow is a bow so you can tell them apart. And they just got carrots from the store because carrots rhymes with ferrets AND parrots.

I think I've won!

Anonymous said...

Huck thinks they are penguins.
And he wants to call you on the phone and tell you.
:)

Jimi said...

Are they plants?

Anonymous said...

PLANTS!!! OF COURSE!!!! We were all working too hard.

(Although you really may want to consider pet penguins. Your nephew would be SO happy.)