



Nikki asked us to come see them sometime and since my tournament got canceled, due to lack of teams, we headed up to Kansas city to visit her and Jay (and Sam). We decided to all go to Worlds of Fun because it was their works FREE day. Let me just tell ya, I was a little uneasy about it at first and with the first ride being a twisty roller coaster called the Patriot, I got sick. But after other rides I was great. I loved the Mamba!!! Nikki was terrified to ride all the roller coasters and even wanted to leave the line several times. I got batted in the head on the Mamba because I was giving her a hard time and by the end of the ride she was giving me a massage and saying how wonderful the ride was... what a crazy fun friend. She went on more roller coasters then all of us combined. The lines were so short we rode most of the rides in 2 hours but the taxi ride line was a little long and claustrophobic feeling. Good thing we had good conversation and pics to take. The ride was well worth it. Scott and I had the back seat!! LOL
We enjoyed everything about our trip to KC. Scott and I loved playing with Sam and Scott was such a good care taker of him in Church. It was almost like we had our own little guy. Nikki did a great job of hosting us. Sam is six months and can't crawl yet but he has a much stronger arm then his mother (Nikki and I are very competitive and she threw a ball missing the target and it marked it at 27 mph.) I think he threw his rubber blue ring about 45 times in church. We had great food and good talks. Nikki is such an encourager. I love my friend she is such a blessing in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment