



My friend encouraged me to get out of the house while my husband went on his hunting trip. She wanted to get dressed up like Grease characters and go to the movie sing a long. I didn't know if I really wanted to go act silly but of course she talked me into it and I laughed for four hours straight. It was the most fun I have had in awhile with girlfriends. We got there and this man gave us free tickets, we were so excited!!! Then we sat down and the excitement in the room was contagious. We looked over at all the people who dressed up and I saw a lady dressed in pink from head to toe and then thought it was the guy who gave us the tickets. Some agreed and others said no way. The whole section I was in were laughing uncontrollably. My friend decided to ask her or him to come over and take a picture with us. I was embarrassed because it wasn't him. It was a very fun and sweet lady willing to take pics with us. It was so much fun. We sang all the songs and realized there are some bad words we were unaware of and we laughed even harder. The best moment was when Sandra was singing a sweet little song and every woman knew when to stop singing in this section of the song and some guy in a really low voice keep singing. The crowd just roared in laughter. It was so fun!!! We danced, did the hand jive and even sang Why- e-i-e-i.... It was great to be around girls who were just as crazy as me.
Scott had a great time Hunting with his boys!! Overall it was a great weekend.
1 comment:
Hunting for the boys and Grease for the girls! Typical!
Did you know your brother knows ALL the naughty lyrics????
Post a Comment