Monday, October 22, 2007

Preparing Scott's Home to be OURS!





Scott and I have been extremely productive with getting our house ready for the two of us. It's been enjoyable to spend each day with each other and planning our next projects. I admire his work ethic and we have gotten so much done. Our basement was the next project since we like to spend time in this the most we wanted a warm feel to it. We striped the wallpaper and had a completely white wall room. We added some rich Mexican chilli color to our walls and have been pretty thrilled with the outcome.
One week and a half and we will be in Jamacia. I can't believe it's actually here and our incredible wedding will be completed. All I need are shoes! All Scott needs is a ring. Well, I guess we are doing pretty good right?
We recently had a barn dance with our singles group and I was able to see where we were going to have our reception. I am totally excited for the relaxed atmophere of a farm to have people come and meet us. I think it will be a great time. There is something about a farm which just makes people welcome. Scott's parents have been a huge help in offering their guidance and giving towards our reception. It's going to be a great time.
Guatemala friends are still missing me there and writing when they have a chance.
We are still wanting to help with the process of keeping the sports program working and active.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Tiner!!!

That bottom picture reminds me when Troy and I tried to paint our bedroom a warm burgundy color a few years ago, but instead it turned out pink like that. We did three of the walls before we decided it was all wrong, went back to the paint store and got the right color. It's hard work to paint!!!

Can't wait to see it in person!