Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home at Last



I have been home now for a week. I found my dress still fits perfect and my bridesmaids dresses are complete too. Scott got the guys tuxes and I helped him with the ties and vests. We painted our bedroom and bathroom. Our study will be a sports theme, basement latino theme, spare bedroom africa and asia theme and we are working on cleaning out the garage. It's been very busy back home and I am extremely excited about heading to Jamaica in a about two weeks to get married. Scott and I have had a wonderful time just being together and working on the house. We are a very good pair. We just got our invitation in the mail today so we will be sending them out soon. Everything is going extremely well and I couldn't have asked for a better time with Scott. It's been a dream! Scott's parents are allowing Scott to drive their van and I am driving Scott's car for awhile. It's a huge blessing to have family around to help.
I recieved a call from an old assistant of mine telling me he was headed to KC for a job and that there would be an assistant job opening at Heights High School. The pay is pretty good and it would be an assistant job helping with softball. I was very excited when I talked with the coach at the High School because he is looking forward to having me join him. It's been so great to be back in Wichita and allowing God to work things out for our good. What an incredible God I serve. Please be in prayer for our trip with our friends and families. We are hoping to have a relaxing and enjoyable time getting married.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news, Tina!!! And welcome home. We are so excited to see you & Scott in about a month!