Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NO Place like HOME!



Well, I have returned to the US and it's been so wonderful to be surrounded by people who love and adore me. I came off the plane quickly awaiting the familar smiles of friendly faces. It was such a joyous time to be welcomed with signs and hugs from all of my loving friends. I was thrilled to know so many missed me. We sat and talked about what I had encountered and they wanted to be the first to hear. I am thankful for this time of rest and just a time to share with my family. The past few days have been wonderful and I will cherish them in my heart forever. PTL for not just one vehicle but two. One to use this week and another the rest of the time. I am so blessed. Brad gave me his Acura to drive around this week visiting family and close friends. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have a phone, a car and appointments with people who care about the ministry. Please continue to pray for several of my friends who have had serious situations occur recently. Pray I will be an encouragement to them. Thanks for all your support. I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm selfish, I'm glad you're home!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I can't wait to see you! I will be in town Dec. 11-18. Let's have a date!
Cheers,
Tina G.