Saturday, October 21, 2006

Campers are having a Blast with our Water games!





Three days of drills and continuing to correct the campers, makes for campers needing a lift. So on the third day of camp we play a water game and that involves the two sports we have been practicing. Today's water game was a fun time of kick ball but you have to slide at every base, plus we had a giant basketball to kick. It was a blast. We just finished basketball and softball/baseball with the kids. These three days went the quickest but it was also very tiring. Many kids got sick or just didn't come because they were tired. We still had around 30 kids but it seemed a lot smaller. I was very thankful for just the excitement about the games and what they have been learning. The spirit stick has been a hot topic. I pray we can keep them focused on what it means in the future for them in relating it in the actual spiritual sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun in such a beautiful land and the children look so happy. Bless you, my daughter. I love you. Mom