
We are gearing up for the sports camp and right now we have 18 boys and 16 girls signed up for 9 days of total sports fun. I am super excited about the volunteers who have stepped up to help with the bible studies we are going to have during the camp. It's set up for two hours of sports then a snack break and bible time. Then two more hours of sports specifics and finally a crazy fun game with everyone. I have nine different speakers willing to share the importance of sports and the bible. I brought with me a FCA bible (fellowship of Christian Athletes) and it had in it several different bible studies. Praise the Lord of language tool on google. I was able to translate all of the studies with this tool. Please pray we have direction on those kids who want to come but don't have the money. We are sending a bus around to pick up kids please pray we have enough money for this in our budget and our camp will go well. I have had four guys volunteer to help out with the guys part just need a little more help with the girls side of it. So pray for the 16-25th as we teach the kids sports, play fun games and of course have water fights. Pray for saftey for our kids and also they learn more about what it means to use the talents God has given them. We are teaching seven sports; Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Ping Pong, Tennis, and American Football. I am pumped God has blessed me with the knowledge of the games so I can teach these kids and give God the opportunity to speak to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment