
Today is very special because it's my nephews birthday and he turned one! I know you have plenty of stories about nephews so send them my way. I think my nephew is the best because well he is mine! He can walk, draw, talk on the phone, smile a millions times better then anyone, he wears hats and enjoys it, he sends me e-mails (some I can read and others are ones you just know he cares), he is sweet and most of all he is HUCK! I love you sweet boy!
3 comments:
All I can say is nephews and neices ROCK! I'm currently in Dallas and when I told my two little neices that I was leaving they were extra sad because their Mom and Dad are currently on a 12 day mission trip to S. America. I've been working with my neice on memorizing my digits! (She's six!) So, she can call me, when she "needs" me. The the last couple days she called me and thinks she's so big...cause she knows my number! I love it! But, what I pray more and more is that she will know how precious God's "number" is and all she has to know to reach Him when she needs Him is one name: JESUS!
That's my neice/nephew story! I miss you and I'm praying for you my sweet Tina!!!!
Jules
I love my nieces!!! When one of them has a birthday I like to take her out all by herself and treat her to a special day! The girls are always together so they enjoy having a little alone time with auntie, lately though it seems like we all go out together so I treasure the time I have with them, they're growing up so fast it blows my mind!
Thanks for sharing the pics, Tina - in case anyone has not seen this child, he is even MORE adorable in person!
Elizabeth
Dear Aunt Tiner,
Thank you for the birthday lovin'. As you can see, I have now learned how to use the computer and am a blogging baby. I mean, a blogging toddler.
Today I became extra sassy since I am no longer a little baby.
I love you and miss you!!!!
Love,
Huck
Post a Comment