Thursday, May 05, 2011

Dedication and taking first steps







What an exciting time! We had the dedication but the babies were getting a cold a day before so they were not in the mood to sit through an entire ceremony. They met tons of people and they were not in the mood to be held by anyone other then us as well. Oh I love the snuggle time but sure would like them to be a little more independent. They are wanting to walk a lot more now. Jackson is taking a toy and scooting it around the room. He uses it like a walker. It's very adorable to watch them play at times. Other times they are fighting like brother and sister. The other day Rylee laid a huge kiss on Jackson and he cried extremely hard after it was over. Oh the joy! I am tired most of the time but God gives me strength.
We gave the kids each a verse and prayed over them. It was so amazing to know we have so many believers in our family and what joy it will be to share Heaven with them. It was great to see Dad there too! He was so full of smiles. It was great to have everyone there! Except my Brother's family because they are so far away. Life continues and we share the moments we can together. I am so enjoying my children and watching them grow. I don't like to see them sick. Not a fun thing at all.

No comments: