

We are getting ready to celebrate a very important day for the kids. On May 2nd they will be brought before our family and friends at our Church to be dedicated before the Lord. I am very excited about standing before everyone and making a commitment and our friends making one to pray for our children to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
Lately, Scott is still in search of a job and I am coaching softball at Collegiate. It's been a little stressful time because I am exhausted all the time. The kids have been growing and are so amazing. I love their personalities and how much they love being loved. We are a very lovey touchy family. I think I probably give them about 200 kisses a day. I just love em... Scott then gives them another 200 kisses and if that doesn't make for happy babies, I don't know what would.
Jackson is soooo cute and loves to praise and worship. We take him to the 533 and try not to be late because he loves to stand out on the aile and dance. And sing really loud. Rylee likes to cuddle and clap her hands (maybe even eat her shoe). Our kids are very different but they really do play well together for the most part. It's so fun to see them jabber at one another. They are both crawling like champs and Jackson is very close to walking. He is about 2 weeks infront of Rylee on most things except fine motor skills. I don't know how they rate amongst of kids because we don't have insurance right now. Please pray we find a doctor who we trust to send them to and get checked out. Their birthday is coming up and I am so excited. I hope is goes well. I can't believe they are almost one. They are so awesome.
1 comment:
Awww, love this! And I love those babies. xoxoxo
Post a Comment