



So the kids are starting to interact with us more and each other. Fun little notes I don't want to forget so I thought I would write them down on here.
The other day Jackson, Rylee and I were playing ball and I said to Rylee " Pass it, pass it, Pass it Rylee and Jackson came over to me and stuck his paci in my mouth. I guess he understands the word paci. LOL...
Rylee normally doesn't use a paci and hasn't until now. She doesn't even know how to suck on it but just puts it in her mouth and chews on it to be like her big brother. It's very cute. In the mornings and late evenings they are best friends. But in the afternoon they want to be away from each other.
They love to play hat time and look at each other with different hats on. Jackson loves his orange winter hat he got from his cousin Huck and likes to wear it like a football helmet. It's very cute!!
Rylee is now kissing us on a regular basis. Open mouth and lots of slobber. Of course we take what we can get. Rylee likes to throw everything on the floor and take things out of boxes. So I clean up after her most of the day. Jackson likes to beat on things and make noise. He loves to make the toys that have music play because he loves to dance. Rylee chases and tosses balls all over the house. I think she might be a ball player. Just saying...
Jackson lets me cut his hair and shave the sides and back with daddy's clippers. They can say Dada and momma. They wave good-bye and can let us know when they are finished with their meal. Jackson will come to me when he is poopy and I think that's pretty good for his age. He is also very ticklish.
Rylee still smiles a lot but is more of a big snuggle bug. She follows her brother everywhere he goes unless mom is on the floor, then she is snuggled on my lap and watches Jackson. But is daddy is home she is all over him. She is definitely a daddy's little girl. I love being a mom! Glad summer is right around the corner so we can play!!! Also glad softball is over for the most part because I just want to hang out with the babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment