











So wow!!! I looked and I haven't written much since the babies got active. So what are they doing now???
Jackson is still very vocal but allows us to change him without crying now. He smiles a ton now... when we tickle his inner thigh, clap his hands together and let him jump in the jumper. Rylee is such a sweet little baby girl. She smiles all the time but has shown signs of anxiety when we leave the room. She doesn't like to be changed into a different outfit and cries when clothes go over her head.
Rylee is rolling and crawling on her back to get places. She can eat with her fingers mostly cheerios and puffs. Jackson can grab things but hasn't figured out how to put it in his mouth so I have to feed him puffs and cheerios. They both love to jump. They are working on sippy cups. Right now they are just playing with it and learning to hold it. Sometimes they are able to get water out but I help with that when they seem frustrated. Jackson's hair sticks straight up so I have oped to go with a Mohawk for now. I know I know.. I said I would never make my child look like a rebel but it's the only style that doesn't make him look like he stuck his finger in a light socket. They love bath time and are eating three meals a day. Sleeping 6-6 am so I am a very very happy.
Softball is getting ready to start and I am excited to get out of the house but also happy to be able to stay with the kids most all day. Scott lost his job recently so he is working part time at Gear for You. A place I worked before I had the kids. It's nice to have him out working and not sitting at home. We are still waiting on unemployment benefits to let us know if we have them. Such a crazy time for us. We are praying Scott will find something soon. A few interviews have been set up but haven't heard anything yet.
Here are a few pics from the last two months. They are getting so big and so much fun!!! I can't stop taking pics... :)Just haven't put them up on the blog. Sorry Blog friends.
So this is a moment I had to share that just happened this morning. We were looking out the sliding glass window at the snow falling down. I so wanted to get a picture of it but some things are better left to memory. I thought what a sweet moment. I was holding Jackson and Scott was holding Rylee. We looked at each other and Jackson let out a loud couple of toots. I love parenthood! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment