Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Fall is Here!!



As I have gotten older, I just love Fall! It's so beautiful here! But then there is officiating and I can't run around too much with all these games in the evenings. So maybe some time outside will do!
This month is going to be crazy packed with volleyball games, paint balling, barn dancing, umpiring softball games, missions month at the church and halloweening!!! I am still looking for costumes for the kids. Maybe I will get crafty and make them but ah yeah!! You are talking me!
New developments! Rylee giggled for the first time for a long period of time with Grandma Nickel. She is holding her bottle and is just so cute!!! She smiles all the time for anyone. Jackson is spitting up a whole lot more and has eczema. So bathing twice a day and adding baby oil. They love the big bath tub and love to float on their backs. Jackson is still rolling over on one side sometimes... Rylee doesn't crawl during the night but somehow gets on the other side of the bed at night... Maybe she is Rylee the Great! I have no idea...
Well, As I type so fast human eye can not see me do this.. I must leave you with this.... Having babies makes you realize farting isn't so bad at a distance. When children fart and poop while on your lap....it's just funny (when it was never ever before)! Or all you can do is smile or laugh!

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Cutest babies EVER!