Friday, October 22, 2010

Well, the class reunion was a lot of fun! I was so nervous before the nights got started but then a few familiar faces would appear and make me feel like home. It was so good to see a great friend. Jami Schafer, she was so much fun and so sweet. I loved her and saw her across the way and we gave each other a huge hug. Shannon, our class president was amazing. She talked with us for quite awhile and we had a lot in common. So the first night was really nice to see people. I was really surprised I saw so many Roosevelt Junior High class mates. They were so excited to see me and it was a little odd at first. But it was also very sweet to think how much I loved Roosevelt and East and it was so wonderful to be around people who were excited to see you after twenty years. So fun!!

Saturday Night we had the dinner and dance. It was neat to read what I wrote over twenty years ago about how successful I would be and married with two kids. I guess I knew something back then...lol. It was funny because a lot of people wrote things that really came true.

I sat with some friends I had know for a long time but not people I really hung out with during High School but it was so much fun! Donita and I played volleyball together and she was so funny. She served in the military for 9 years and married an amazing basketball coach. He was so sweet and kind. I loved our conversation. I think Scott had a good time too! Met up with friends who have a love for K-State as well. It was a great night and I will always remember how fun it was to dance with my old classmates even 20 years later. Go times!!!


No comments: