

Well, sorry I haven't updated this bad boy in awhile!! LOL! Being a mom takes so much time. I am officiating in the evenings now too, so it's been crazy! Right now they fell asleep in their swings and I am waiting for my dinner to get done so I have a minute to write!
Last checked Jackson was 12.1 and Rylee was 11.4 lbs they have doubled their wait and I am very happy with this news. Jack has found his hands, his thumb to suck on and likes to jabber really loud... He says boo and goo. Rylee is still my soft spoken one she says Go!!! and sometimes boo but not much. Jackson likes to have his meal right away when waking up but has been better about not screaming to high heaven. I keep telling him, I am right here!!! Jack can roll over one way and gets frustrated pretty quick if it doesn't happen all the time. Rylee loves to watch Jackson! If she is anywhere in the same room she must be looking at him or touching him. She just adores her brother. Jackson on the other hand gets a little jealous of his sister if mom and dad play with sis too long.
Me?
I say boob and aughgh. Breastfeeding has become just in the mornings. I pump the rest of the time. They still don't empty me out completely and it hurts. Then its just too much on me with them eating every two hours. I don't have time to rebuild back up.. so I pump before or after depending on how full my breast are and that seems to work. They are healthy and I am not going too insane! I want more of my husband but who doesn't! We have gone on dates and still try to do our stuff but sometimes it does take effort to get motivated to do so.. He is a Rock! I love him so!!! He is still my everything and does an amazing job with the kids.. Our house is one big song rewritten for our kids! Every song... it doesn't matter. WE never sing the right words. Scott is getting really good at it! We might start making albums for you all! LOL
It's football season so life is good!
My new job besides full time mom is the new Head coach at Collegiate High School. I am very excited about this position and hope to make a difference in the lives of those HS girls and perhaps help my children have a good school to go to in their future. God is good ALL the time!
1 comment:
Wahoooo!!! Great to hear how things are going, Tina! Let's hope you get another break one of these days so you can post some more good stuff! Congrats on the job! xoxo
Post a Comment