
So here we are... It has been a crazy ride. We are very excited about our babies. What we have experienced has been all emotions for sure. This past week I had to give up coaching because I get too worked up. I had a bad night of no sleep and menstrual cramping. It was a little scary to say the least. Called the Dr. and they told me to take Tylenol and Benedral. I did and got a few hours of sleep. The next I called the DR. again because I still didn't feel real good. He checked me out and said everything was fine. I took a deep breath of relief but then he told me I needed to slow way down. I shouldn't take a chance with these kiddos. OH OKAY! So the month and a half I spent with my sweet high school girls is over. I will miss them really bad. I was so enjoying working with them.
I went to one of their games here in town and it was so awesome to see them win and achieve some things they had really worked on. It was nice to hear I was missed very much!
Still sleeping in the recliner. Getting bigger and running out of clothes to wear that my belly doesn't stick out underneath! LOL... My gums are bleeding sometimes when I eat due to a tumor growing in my mouth . They say it's nothing to worry about unless it gets bigger. A little embarrassed when it happened in front of my brother and sister in law at lunch and I watch as my sister in law shrikes in horror of me talking with blood coming out. Oh well. Also my hands are still numb to the touch but I am living with it. ON a good note, Little Jr. Scott is kicking a ton now... moving and hiccuping. It's soooo cool. Little missy... just kicks everyonce in awhile. Make me nervous. But it's because her placenta is opposite of his and I can't feel her as much... sad.. but on Tuesday we will see how she is doing too! Still working on names.
Scott and I are trying to do all we can before the kids come. Now we are thinking of painting our fence. We want everything to look nice for the kids. It's exciting!!! We went fishing, to a hockey game, cosmosphere and are now spending time in our yard swinging. Dreaming of the future.
We are praying the kids stay inside me for at least 6 to 10 more weeks. So many things happening all at once. Birthday's Anniversary's, my Brother coming to town, showers and on and on.... all I can think of is being a mom and how much I want to do the best job I can.
So this week I was reminded these are God's Children and He is allowing us to raise them. Still a little shocked by that revelation. He wants us to raise them??? Okay... Also reminded of how faithful God is remembering us and allowing us the blessings this life gives through our friendships and soon our children.
1 comment:
You're the cutest preggers woman on earth and I have a feeling you and Scott are going to be INCREDIBLE parents!!! AND ... you will have so many fantastic pregnancy stories to tell for the rest of your life. Can't wait to see you in July!
xxoo
Post a Comment