
So much has been going on and yet I feel like time has stopped too! I am getting much bigger. I am excited about having my baby shower this Sunday. Some have dropped off gift or given to us at church. There is such excitement in the air. We finally knocked some names off the list. We have five boy names and six girl names left.
This week is my final week at work. I am so glad because I can focus on the babies and getting prepared. I want to have charts, bags packed, clothes ready and all that fun stuff. Read more about how to take care of these munchkins. Just sit and sing to them is something I am looking forward to.
Scott's working hard at work trying to get more sales to get his income up a little. We are trying to watch what we spend on going out. It's so hard because I soooo don't feel like cooking.
Grandma T got me some summer dresses to wear around the house and sleep in. I love them. Since I really can't keep pants up and over this huge belly. LOL.
Babies are rolling around in there.. Now feeling elbows and legs. Even a head. ahghagh.. Scott got a little weirded out by feeling our boy move around. It was kinda cute. Hands are getting worse. Not really enjoying waking up at night because I can't close my hands. Other then that just hungry all the time. Praying for four more weeks or eight. Just as long as they are happy and healthy.
We had a doctor appointment and I am pretty sure we have settled on the idea of a C-section. I have had some vision problems and don't want to put too much pressure on my head trying to push the babies out from a head injury I had as a kid. The doctor said this is not an issue for him and so far we are looking forward to getting to the Hospital.
Recently a friend of mine, her sister had a baby two weeks ago and soon after had a stroke. Then she had another stroke in the hospital. She is doing better but wow.. that just scares me. The pressure your body goes through with having babies. My body is so wacked with having two in here. If I sit too long movement isn't going to happen very quickly. MY phone rings several times now before I can get to it.
So more writing after the shower and going to watch Sarah Palin. Scott surprised me with tickets to go see her here in Wichita. I am really excited.
1 comment:
Well, you just look beautiful! I hope you have plenty of restful time getting ready for your babies!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET 'EM!!!
love,
(Uncle) Troy
ps. why not just use all 11 names? Who says you can't have more than one middle name?
Post a Comment