


Scott surprised me with staying home on our Anniversary. It was very sweet. He got up early as usual and went to get me fresh flowers and a card. We had a wonderful day filled with biscuits and gravy breakfast, olive garden for lunch, bought new plants, went to a history museum, took a nap and then went out to eat at Kobe Steak House. It was a wonderful day! I was so thankful he stayed home with me and we were able to just enjoy the day together.
Even though our celebrating date is Nov. 2nd we really weren't married until Jan 19th. If you didn't remember the story let me tell it again. We got married in Jamaica and it was amazing. When we got back we had to wait eight weeks to get our marriage certificate. When we got it, we were told at the DMV that they don't accept foreign marriages anymore in Kansas. So we had to go to the court house and then to church to have our pastor sign a paper. LOL... nice!
So thankful we are legal and we are happy. I love being married to this man. Let me tell you how amazing this man is everyday. He get up and works a hard laboring job. He comes home and usually starts on a home project sometimes after a nap. He has taken me to Colorado, Arkansas, NY, Africa, Louisiana and Kansas City. He took my father in our house for a month as he rehabilitated his hip. He encourages me with my gardening, lawn and house keeping. He keeps me laughing all the time. We talked about our fun times together in these past two years and it's been so fun. Never a day without a smile and an I Love YOU. When I see other couples, I just don't see another that can match us. I am sure others feel the same about there marriage. I am amazed at how much God loves us.
1 comment:
You guys are such a sweet, loving couple. We miss you!!! Happy anniversary month.
xxoo
Post a Comment