


Well these are my sweet girls. We have been together for two seasons for some. this Summer and Fall. They have improved a ton and it's our hope we can continue to be a good influence in their lives. We have a great group of girls and it's exciting to spend the weekend with them. It was very cold but we survived. WE mostly played college teams this fall and stayed with them for the most part. It was great to allow the girls to be seen by so many college coaches. I hope and pray it pays off for them. Scott and I have had a great time with the families and girls. It's definitely putting us in the world to encourage and reach those who we come in contact with. I so love my husband is so supportive. He is great! I love him for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment