









So Scott had some time to take off and we decided to take a trip to places we had never been before. We decided since our cousin had suggested coming to Arkansas we would look into it and during the fall we thought it would be very pretty. WE didn't get in touch with our cousin but we did get to visit Scott's Aunt and Uncle in Tulsa, His youth leaders in Little Rock, and the West/Lewis's in Monroe Louisanna. It was a great trip. Scott and I had fun driving around Eureka Springs and going through caves. Exploring the Arkansa land and we thought it was pretty amazing. We are such Colorado goo roo's so going somewhere else close was a little bit of a stretch but we loved it.
We were refreshed listening to Music and driving through nature. It was awesome. God really encouraged us and allowed us to be an encouragement to our friends. We were just going for a trip and we were rewarded with being a blessing to others. We were able to get a tour of Family Life. It was a very beautiful building and their work there was amazing. All the things they are doing in other countries is amazing. PTL.
I learned never to put God in a box and allow God to use you in everything and everywhere you go. I love the desire of my husband's heart even more. We had such a wonderful time and I really feel like he has softened my heart everyday. He is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment