Jan my friend from Iowa came through after visiting in Colorado and we had a great time with her boys and Dog "Lucy". It's so good to have friends for a life time. Jan and I have been friends since 1997 and it was awesome to get with her and just be real. I love her down to earth talks. She always makes things make sense to me and her love for God is so amazing and faithful.
Matt, David and Jeremy are part of our friends who are really into hunting and collecting guns. Some of their girlfriends and girls wanted to have a day of shooting lessons. We offered our farm to have them come shoot some targets. The boys taught us how to load and shoot the guns. I was amazed at how many guns these boys were packing. I guess they like to play guns even after they have out grown the toy ones. It was fun to shoot the guns but I can tell you neither Scott nor I are into guns. Scott has a shotgun for hunting and that's about it. It did make for some cool pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment