



Scott and I went with several couples skiing. We had an absolute blast! It was such a joy to go with great friends who all get along so well. We only had a few mishaps with one guy taking off with another girls boots and his ski's keep coming off. It was hilarious! She had a pretty big wipe out on hers though and didn't ski much more the rest of the weekend.
We had a cabin on the side of peek 10 and if you don't really understand Peek 10 is mostly blues and blacks. Which means really difficult slopes. So in order to ski in ski out. You had to take trails out of the cabin through the trees onto a green. Green is super easy!! So going out wasn't too bad but going back in was crazy!!! We had to go through three football fields of trees to get back to our cabin and it was very hilly and fast. I missed our trail one time and ended up crashing where my husband told me later he had to pee the day before. (I didn't see any yellow snow though.) LOL. But this leads me to the day the boys tried to find a good trail back to our cabin. We watched as they all three boys went exploring only to find themselves stuck in a creek. It was hilarious watching them get out of it. I have to say my Scott was victorious and looked like he knew what he was doing. The other boys were just comical, crawling on hands and knees to get out of the creek.
We stayed at a great place that had it's own private hot tub. That was really great! It was a great vacation just missed my nephew as I saw all these little boys and girls skiing down the slopes.
3 comments:
Looks and sounds like FUN! You guys will have to take Huck skiing someday ... I'm afraid we would be terrible ski instructors.
XO!
you're so cute! love the pics!
What a great time. There is just nothing like a get away in the mountains. So glad you had a great time. God bless you. Momma
Post a Comment