Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sedgwich County Fair



Not every day do you get to be involved in the fair. This year my coed softball team got into the tournament and Scott came with me to watch. We played at 9 and 10 in the morning and then had all afternoon at the fair. If you know me, this does not sound exciting at all. But I tried a Turkey leg and Scott ate a corn dog/funnel cake. We took a peek in the animal barns and showcases of art. We also enjoyed the four year olds tracker peddle. It was so exciting Scott and I ended up chatting with some of our ball players for most the afternoon instead of walking around the fair. Our coed team won its fourth tournament this summer this past weekend. We enjoyed getting to tell stories and spent time just being around our softball friends. We both had a good time together and I was thankful Scott fit right in with the conversations. He is so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

You guys are both so cute and we can't wait to see you next week!!!!