


I have a love for my yard and my house. I enjoy cooking cleaning and having things done for my husband. It's a sweet treat to hear him say how much he enjoys coming home to me. At the age of 25 if you would have told me I would be so enjoying all of this I would tell you, you are crazy. But life changes you and helps you better appreciate things more then ever before. I look back on my life in Guatemala and just am so thankful for everything here in America. Scott had to drag me to a Fourth of July celebration at our church but once I was there, I started to cry at everything. I really enjoyed seeing people be proud of America and just thankful for people who served for our freedom. I have been hit with different images at different times and it brings me to a place of humble thanks every time. In Guatemala their were always beautiful flowers and now I seem them here. I see all God has given us here and I hadn't ever really thought about the beauty but Scott will find me looking at storms, sunsets, flowers and he will hold me in my silence. He also laughs a little under his breath but it is amazing the things you miss about your own land. Tomorrow I get to vacuum, dust, cook, and enjoy my husband for the evening. I know... I have a great life.
No comments:
Post a Comment