



We headed off to Salina today and took Dad with us to celebrate my niece's graduation. We talked in our Sunday school class about how everyone will have gone to a graduation sometime this month. We also talked about how there are good excuses to not attend and how immediate family is a must. I was very excited to celebrate my sweet niece's moment in the sun. She looked great and I was also surprised to see my sister who lives in Arizona as well. It was great to catch up on what is going on in every one's lives. It was also great to talk about the old days. Pretty good times. Dad made it through most of the graduation but we decided to leave early so we could get him down the stairs and out easier. It's amazing how fast kids grow. I am so proud of my almost adult niece and nephew, both are headed off to college. My niece is going to K-State (I knew she would pick a great college) and my nephew is going to Fort Hays to play golf (very thrilled he is playing a sport). They both looked great and seemed very happy. Oh it was great to see them.
1 comment:
immediate family is a must -- unless he lives a million miles away.
but then, you've always been a better aunt than i ever was an uncle.
:)
i'm glad you were there for shelby (and dad).
Post a Comment