




Well, we helped two friends pull off surprise party's for their husbands. One party was themed camo. So we all got into are hunting clothes and enjoyed some good fun. But we had a great time and I got to hold Vance (Wendy's baby) more! Scott was learning from Vance how to suck his hand. Scott gave up after only a few tries. Amy really got spirited and wore antlers. But Matt and Heather took home the prize.
The other party was a poker night and we had around thirty people at our house. Three tables were set up for 24 players but we had nineteen playing poker. Scott and I were the hostess but Scott ended up being more of the host then me because I was still playing poker until 11:30. Brooks beat me in the final hand of the night! It was a great time and everyone was very excited to see each other two nights in a row. Needless to say we were a little tired today.
2 comments:
You should go in the business of planning theme parties ...
I especially love the camo baby outfit!!!
That pic is hilarious! We couldn't have planned it any better!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment