Saturday, January 12, 2008

PT Cruiser? Oh yeah!



This past week Scott and I have been busy working on buying a car. It's been a good go around but very interestesting as well. We first went to Parks Motors and looked at many different vehicles but mainly SUV's. We were trying to find something we could use for our future with softball and eventually kids. Our salesman suggested PT Cruisers. We never thought about them but when we looked at them we both seemed drawn in. Scott and I were very impressed with the gas mileage and space. He gave us a few days to drive it around and I have to say, I really feel in love with it. Since it was our first day out looking we decided to do a lot of research on PT's. We got on the web and found a lot of info. on these cute cars. We had some interesting times with one car dealer in town and it was humorous after the fact. After, hours and days of wheeling and dealing, we headed back to Parks. We found a great price and a even got some extras. It's great to know we found something we are going to enjoy. So if you see a PT cruiser driving by... it might be us!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see a picture of you in your new PT Cruiser!!!!