Thursday, November 09, 2006

Moments


I have had lonely moments, great moments, terrifying moments and God Moments. Now that I have had a little time to reflect on what has happened in the last 10 months it's been overwhelming to really see all God has taught me in a ten month period. I have been giving presentations and explaining what God is doing in Guatemala. It's amazing what he teaches me as I allow Him to speak through me. He has shown me how He has done amazing rescues in my life, caused me to lean towards a holy attraction of a healthier life, having been met by unearned blessings, shown undeniable truths and grasped the value of adversity. When our faith grows, our confidence grows about the future. I am reminded of my companions (Sorrow and Suffering)who God has chosen for me to walk with and it's difficult to find Joy if I look only at what they can give me through the worlds eyes. But I am confident when I know God has His best for me. He has changed my name (Miss Tino) and brought me a new life with Him. Amen.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen