


Okay, What can I say; four great people found the one they will love for the rest of their lives. I was able to attend two weddings. It was amazing to see the joy and love in their eyes. Being able to witness their joy and happiness was a thrill. Weddings bring you back to what God had planned for man and wife. They will become one... pretty cool! I am so very happy for my friends and wish them well. This world makes it hard to keep a strong commitment to one another. I pray for these new marriages and for some of my friends who after five or six years are struggling to keep their love alive. Be with these couples as they take a journey that is exciting and new. I pray you will bless them and help them stay focused on you Lord.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment