
Living in Guatemala, I forget sometimes name brands are called the same and sometimes they are not! I have a love for Cheeto puffs. It's one thing at the snack bar I can bank on to enjoy each day if I choose. Last week I walked up to the counter and asked our nice young male PE instructor for a pepsi and cheetos. Our male music instructor was standing there and laughed out loud very unmannerly. I looked at him and asked him what he was laughing about. He made his lips into a kissing motion and said Cheetos. In Spanish it's actucally pronounced ("chettos" a bag of puffs). Cheetos is a kiss. So needless to say once I found out what it actually meant I turned five shades of red and then I ordered five! Now, they all give me a hard time and laugh. I figured it would be a good blog moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment