



So today was packed with fun and excitement. The church picnic was fun because we were just one big family. I taught six different girls who to dive and they pretty much all got it by the end of the lesson (only a few belly flops). Of course the men in leadership were thrown in the pool. It scared me a little since this was the way I received my first concussion. Two guys tried to throw me in the pool and the guy holding my hands let go on three and the other guy didn't. Needless to say no one got hurt! Everyone had fun!!!
After the picnic, I took off for a birthday party of one of my pre-kinder kids (Fernado Jose Mus). I love him so much. He turned five years old. As I walked in, he greeted me with a big hug and kiss. I looked up and Spiderman was at his party. It reminded me of my brother who loves Spiderman and it was so adoreable to see the kids in awe of him. There was a rope hanging from the ceiling and he climb it and went upside down. It was incredible then he walked over to the side and folded his arms like he was Forrest Gump underneath all that spider gear. It was hilarious!! He would sweep the crowd with fancy moves and then fold his arms. The kids didn't know what to think.
Jose liked the balloon he got from the clowns because it was a sword. Mine was a small flower but it looked like a mini sword if I turned it upside down. We fought with our swords and the next thing I knew I had seven little boys fighting with me. Spiderman felt a little left out. Sorry Spidey! I was the only American there but this time felt like I was part of their family.
2 comments:
Was there a pinata? Let's hope it wasn't spidey! What a fun day! Sounds like you have a great family down there! Miss you roomie!
Yeah there was a spidey pinata and it was hilarious looking. Jose knocked his legs off but no candy feel until another kid hit it. It was very funny!
Post a Comment