



Class has begun and the prep time is over. I have offically not allowed serveral boys to go to the bathroom until they say it correctly. They ask me," May I go to the baroom?" I tell them to only speak English and they look at each other like I am crazy. I do let them go! But it's one at a time. We will get our uniforms soon and I will look very professional. The look is the most important because I have no idea what I am doing. :)
Other news! I am now the offical PE instructor for the girls. Which is exciting because I am able to get the girls involved in something they want to learn. Also, we are going to be starting our Athletic Sports Program. This year , I will be working with the high school students and train them to be coaches of the sport. It's exciting to think where we can be in a few years because the vision is to get the community involved, after we are completely prepared. I like the way they see the small necessities before we can branch out to the community. So, while I am learning my spanish and teaching them sports we will be sharping each other for the betterment of the community. I am learning God is so good and little boys have to go to the bathroom a lot.
3 comments:
Wow, sounds like you are digging right in. The only question that I am left with is..... did you have any puddles on the first day? :)
Cheers,
Tina G.
What a busy girl you are. Yes little boys do have to go more than little girls........it's that way through life...Ha ha ha. At least YOU understand when they are asking.....or is it the body girations that get your attention.
Just a little FYI from a subsitute teacher..."going to the baroom" can be code for "I'm really bored and want to get out of class right now" I think this might be universal! And I don't agree with the boys going more that girls, In a car full of boys and girls, it always seems to be the girls that have to go to most...at least when they get older! :) Love you! And happy deciphering!
Jules
Post a Comment