

This is our Kramer! Oh yes... she always makes an entrance and she is wild and crazy! Make no mistakes people, I live in a comedy. Her name is Irma and she is one fun tiny lady. I still can't understand one word she says because she is the fastest speaking Guatemalan here. It's true and I love her. Do you ever feel like you are on a TV
show? If so, which one and why?
6 comments:
Sweeto - I get the first comment spot today! It was good to talk to you earlier Tina. Sure feels weird to go to church and not see you there. Anyway...tv show...I think it's a toss up. I'm either playing a minor role in a giant and exaggerated soap opera, or I feel like I'm on AFV. In fact, that's probably my life in a nutshell...
Hey Tina! Thanks for the hug last night... splitter did a great job on the delivery! As far as the tv show goes... I feel like life in Wichita is one big reality tv show. I know that whenever I am hanging out with you I feel like I am watching a comedy! I am glad that you can see the other side of the coin! :)
Paz,
Tina G.
Wow, those are some cute girls in that picture! :) Well, since I happen to be living in the same TV show as you, I can't think of any others. But, I'm still waiting for them to make a reality show out of our house. We could call it "Single Women on the Mission Field". On second thought, the world's probably not ready for that yet.
Well, I think we could definitely be mistaken for America's top models. I mean, we are pretty cute. So we are like, Central America's top models.
Our TV show is Elmo's World.
But instead of Elmo it's Baby Huck and instead of a pet goldfish we have our grouchy dog, Max but we have lots and lots of crayons and drawings and giggles.
Well, I think my TV comedy would be more like "Gilmore Girls". Yep, that guy drama, parent & family drama and daughter connection, yep, It's Gilmore Girls on we will call it Schremmer Girls.......:)
Post a Comment