

Wow! I know, I think I might have left you guys out in the dark a bit with things going on!!! January was a blur. We were expecting our first child into the family, Mya. But this was not God's plan. The birth mother changed her mind three weeks before the baby was due! It was a terrible shock to our system because we were gearing up for three babies. Sadness was apart of our month and we then were struck by what does God have planned for us now. After two weeks of tears and prayer we went to see about our twins. We wanted to know so badly with they were boys, girls or boy and girl. We were hoping for boy and girl because we were so looking forward to a little girl. But we really wanted a boy. As we went to the doctor he wasn't going to do an ultra sound this time. We were down about the news and told him about the adoption not going through. He thought for a moment and then said, "let's see if the room is open and we can go find out!" He let us peek early and we discover a boy and a girl. Oh, my heart skipped a beat that day. I remember feeling overwhelmed with joy. We waited to visit with our friends who were coming to the same doctor and told them the great news. It was a great day for us and we wanted to share how amazing God is to us. I mean he should of course get some abundant praise!!
So we divided the room up half our girl's side and the other half the boy side. It's so cute and fun. We are so excited to have them arrive in June or early July.
First image is our boy and the second is our girl. I already love them soooo much. It's crazy to think we waited so long and now it seems it's so close to being here, am I ready???
Sorry for being forever missing in this blog world. I promise to do better with this blog. Thanks for those who read it and for those who are struggling with the same thing. Remember God is with you and in time He will answer you! Just keep on serving Him and look for ways to Glorify Him in other ways.

2 comments:
Yay, you're back!!! I know what you mean about the blog suffering because of FB. I feel like no one reads my poor lonely blog anymore. Love the pics!! Can't wait to see the room (AND THE BABIES!!!) in person this summer! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment