


My 1st year of marriage has been an amazing fun ride. This year has been full of laughter/joy, gentleness/blessing, death/life and so much more. Looking back on how much my husband and I have grown together, it's been a delight. Sometimes when he and I are not in the same room, I feel empty. Isn't that strange. I guess that's how newlywed's are but I never experiences a man who has so much love for me. He has taught me to care about politics, history, dusting, helping others more, giving a gentle answer to those who ask, prayer after communion, working hard and enjoying the benefits. He has been my leader, friend, listening ear, best friend, my guidance, encourager, strength, lover and coach. I love him.
Lately, God has been moving in my life and the lives of my family/friends. We have all been making big descisions about life, the future, health and a desire to seek the Lord. I am so thankful for this movement of change. This seeking out what God wants to share with us. Whether it be to love more, listen intently, meditate, go to church, seek answers of the heart or just be. I want to thank God for answered prayers and of course facebook. In the past week, I have had the deepest conversations with family members then I have in my whole life (on facebook). I appreciate their words of encouragement and how God is moving in their lives in a mighty way. God is so amazing! I am in awe of him everyday. With everything going wacky in this world one things I can hold on to and that's love! I pray I never forget the power of prayer the foundation of my faith, hope and love.
1 comment:
I love that you are the one who introduced me to Facebook!!!
Love Ya!
xoxo
Post a Comment