
Well, you might be wondering how I am doing with my back lately. With PT every week and excercising with my stretches. I am feeling about 98%. I have been swimming everyday and enjoying time in the morning with my 2 hour workouts. I have lost about two pounds but am still feeling very overweight. My back is not 100% but I trying to push it for softball coed season coming up this summer. So keep praying and I appreciate everyone who has been concerned. Thanks to Dr. John Wheeler for working with me to get back into great shape. If you live in Wichita you should go to see John Wheeler, he does a great job with helping people get back pain relief.
On another note, Scott and I have been very excited about where our church has been headed towards missions. We are excited our missions pastor and head pastor are on the same page with reaching the lost. This year more then any year our pastors have been going overseas and reaching out to love those who have not heard about Jesus. We are pumped because our congregation can follow their lead in becoming more evanglistic. Please continue to pray for our church to be an active part not just getting out our wallets.
Thanks for your love an support for Scott and I as we enjoy this first six months of marriage coming up May 2nd. I can't believe it has gone this fast so far. We have enjoyed having the warm weather with bike rides, softball and just sitting on our swing in the back yard.
1 comment:
So glad your back is getting back to normal. Back! And so glad you are coming to enjoy the NY Groove soooooooooon!!!!!!
We love ya!!!!
Post a Comment