God is so good and knows when we have had enough and need a break. I have another vacation coming up July 20th and I am so looking forward to being home. 7 months of bug biting, no showers, raining nonstop slop can take it's toll on a person. When I go home, I have the pleasure of meeting my mother's new husband, see my brother's movie with a lot of family and spend time with friends who have been a huge support to me. Oh and I get to see my nephews and nieces too. But on this trip I have several things to get accomplished; I need to move all of my things out of my mom's house, see if I can get my phone fixed, plan a wedding with Scott and my friends, make major decisions for Scott and I's future, play with my nephew Huck, try and find some type of medication to help my memory, play with my nephew Huck :), go to a birthday party, have a birthday party for Scott, and so much more. I don't mind doing any of those things either because I know I will be spending time with Scott and that's all that really matters most of all. Thanks God, for my boss allowing me not to have to come back as early as others and for giving me time with my family when I really need it. Please pray for safe travel as I will be flying stand by and you never know what flight you are going to catch when. I am praying all goes well, God is so preparing things for my safety already. What a wonderful friend we have in Jesus.... Victory in Jesus.... wow those old hymns really stick with you... thanks WBC. So excited!!!!!!
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Heading Home Soon
God is so good and knows when we have had enough and need a break. I have another vacation coming up July 20th and I am so looking forward to being home. 7 months of bug biting, no showers, raining nonstop slop can take it's toll on a person. When I go home, I have the pleasure of meeting my mother's new husband, see my brother's movie with a lot of family and spend time with friends who have been a huge support to me. Oh and I get to see my nephews and nieces too. But on this trip I have several things to get accomplished; I need to move all of my things out of my mom's house, see if I can get my phone fixed, plan a wedding with Scott and my friends, make major decisions for Scott and I's future, play with my nephew Huck, try and find some type of medication to help my memory, play with my nephew Huck :), go to a birthday party, have a birthday party for Scott, and so much more. I don't mind doing any of those things either because I know I will be spending time with Scott and that's all that really matters most of all. Thanks God, for my boss allowing me not to have to come back as early as others and for giving me time with my family when I really need it. Please pray for safe travel as I will be flying stand by and you never know what flight you are going to catch when. I am praying all goes well, God is so preparing things for my safety already. What a wonderful friend we have in Jesus.... Victory in Jesus.... wow those old hymns really stick with you... thanks WBC. So excited!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We cannot wait to see you, Tina!!!
Post a Comment