Friday, May 15, 2009

A Song for Africa





I was so hoping to bless others last night and I got blessed the most. My husband happens to be the greatest man on the planet and he is my hubby! Love it! Last night I was feeling a little discouraged over the day events and just spending some quality time with him before the concert helped calm my nerves. As my husband was praying in the parking lot when I looked up and my father and step mother arrived to the coffee shop, my heart skipped a beat as I was thankful they came. Even though there has been rough times with them lately it was a joy to see them there supporting our cause. Dad looked tired and yet Laura looked strong. I often wonder how she has the strength sometimes. I am not giving up hope my father will understand who God is and how God can love him. It's my miracle prayer and I will not give up on my God's love for my father.
The songs went smoothly and the concert seemed well received. We raised a ton of money for our trip. It was a blessing to just see how God touched the hearts of those who were there.

No comments: