
Scott and I are staying busy with getting prepared for our trip to Kenya, Softball games at Heights and getting our yard work done. Scott's job is going well and he has finally gotten some work, he got 6 months ago. He is helping me coach the JV team at Heights and he has done a great job lovin on the kids. We always have fun together.
We have decided, I am going to start working with a program called Shockwave. They are a softball organization and I will be a head coach. I will receive pay for the season and we plan on continuing our program throughout the school year. It's a club team for WSU and it's to promote WSU softball. I am very excited about the opportunity to help promote kids to get them to the next level!
Also, we are going to have a fundraiser at a coffee shop May 14th and I will be singing some orginial songs. I am very excited about this because we have a celloist and violinist with us. It's going to be amazing. God is so good.
1 comment:
Congrats on the new job -- sounds perfect for you! Happy spring!!!! Don't you love it?
xxooxxoo
Post a Comment