
I have been overseas for two months now. It's been interesting to see how God has blessed me with great encouragement and financial help. Even the slightest gift of love from Him through someone else. I wanted to share a few blessings I have counted. Thanks for playing cards with me one lonely Tuesday night, thanks for a sweet letter of encouragement (from a little princess who found me playing my guitar on a hill), thanks for sending one rose to remind me of my mom's prayers far away, thanks for players who have written small notes of appreciation and love, thanks to pictures being sent from home, thanks for paying extra on a phone bill so I can call home more often, thanks for being home on certain nights to receive my call, thanks for still continuing the work in Wichita by bowling for kids, thanks for leaving fun blogs for me to read in response, thanks for prayers to keep me strong, thanks for paying for a desk (I so desperately needed), thanks for sending money for athletic equipment when we had nothing, thanks for helping with my newsletters (in proof reading), thanks for sending a box from home, thanks for the flowers you found on the playground to give to me, thanks for the hugs each day you see me, thanks for medicine when I was sick, thanks for giving extra money when you felt God calling you to, thanks for keeping me in mind when getting food at the market, thanks for behaving better after I had to write you up for misbehaving, thanks for the internet so I can contact my friends and family, thanks for a letter or package I will soon receive from loved ones, thanks for people feeling comfortable enough to scare me from behind, thanks for cookies, thanks for writing a list for me to give to others so they can understand me, thanks for translating so I can laugh too, thanks for keeping me focused on HIM and most of all thanks for loving HIM for me to be thankful. Thanks for keeping the spot light off me and on HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment